Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some good news...

Hey I have been busy recently working on a number of things, BUT some good news I am now doing some freelance work for a community of blogging sites called Klat.com. Check it out whenever you get a chance, I will try and update on my facebook when I have a new article up. And I'm going to start a twitter here soon to do the same. Blogs to look for me on:

Arts & Entertainment > Games, Gaming:
- Game Head

Arts & Entertainment > Literature, Writing, & Printed Media:
- Spirtuality Best Sellers

Arts & Entertainment > TV:
- TV World

Places (48):
- Vacation World

Politics (60):
- Politics Report

Society, Living & Lifestyle (17):
- Religion & Spirituality:
- God Report (0032)
- Spirituality In the 21st Century

Klat.com is a great site and i encourage you to check out my stuff there, as well as get involved with mine and the other stuff. Also, side note, that goofy story below The Great Adventures of the Mundane is getting published in some sort of magazine I entered it into months ago. When I find out more myself I'll say exactly what it is lol. Anyways, check out the new stuff I'm excited. Thanks everyone for your support thus far, hope you enjoy the new Klat.com articles.

No comments: